dabbling in diy

Gemini update

Gemini

My Gemini top is almost done, just have to weave in the ends and block. I ended up running out of yarn, I guess I should have paid more attention with quantity when substituting. Lesson learned! Because I am terrible at predicting how much yarn will get used up, I started the bottom rib a bit too soon and got a few extra rows out of it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: